As we cement our relationships with grass roots communities we have access to schools, tribal leaders and small business owners. RelatED is steadfast in our dedication to skill community workers, mothers, fathers and school leavers. As we do this we change families, we grow the economic power of communities, in so doing we impact the nation.
- Rural and Cooperatives Development: We develop partnerships with rural and previously underprivileged communities. We aim at uplifting unemployed youths, graduates, small businesses and cooperatives.
- Rural Community Development: Together with our stakeholders, our aim is to equip rural communities to become active participants of the economy through sustainable job creation and to retain young people in their communities.
- Community Retail Development Programme (CRDP): We are equipped and have seen success in training entrepreneurs and unemployed graduates in various municipalities.
- The Rural Areas and Traditional Councils: We partner with local chiefs, community leaders, school leaders and local businesses to see children and youth from deep rural areas benefit from our training.
- TVET Colleges: assisting with finding workplace experience for the young people who have completed the academic qualification